how’s the week going?
sorry for the late post, dumsor really held me back.
I had the chance to interview two amazing people in this faculty, wonderful experience trust me.
Our first personality for this week is William in Level 100
Nana ama: What is your name?
William Tuffor
William: listening to music and surfing the internet
Nana ama: in the next 5 years, where do you see yourself?
William: hmmmm, In the Ghana Military Academy
Nana ama: doing what exactly?
William: should be their legal executive
Nana ama: Who motivates you in life?
William: Former President John Agyekum Kufuor
Nana ama: why?
William: He is an extraordinary man of excellence and class.
Nana ama: Who is your crush in this faculty
William: hahaha, well i do have one
Nana ama: please tell
William: I can’t tell because i don’t want any awkward moment with her.
Nana ama : remember, you don’t need to be physically or emotionally attracted to her
William: I know, but I’m attracted to this one and i don’t want to disclose who because like i said earlier on i don’t want any awkward moment with her.
Nana ama: Alright William, thats fine.
Nana ama: Then ill love to know, whats your love life like?
William: Single and Searching
Nana ama: hmmmm, then you should probably disclose your crush who knows she just might be single and searching as well.
William: don’t worry, when the time is right ill let her know.
Nana ama: okay don’t worry, there is a special one waiting.
Nana ama: Whats your aspiration in life?
William: Help the poor and needy in Ghana through an established society
Nana ama : Thats amazing, there are a lot of people out there who would be touched by your sacrifices, I wish you luck
Nana ama: Words of advice?
William: My advice to everyone is that whatever they have set to achieve is attainable, the only person they need in the equation is Jesus.
The next personality for this week is our lovely Denmodei as everyone calls her.
Nana ama: What is your name?
Olotu Ayibadenmodei
Nana ama: What do you do for fun?
Denmodei: Reading novels, uhhhhh watching movies especially Korean movies.
Denmodei: I should be done with law school and masters by then. Basically I should be starting my own law firm
Nana ama: What area would you love to practice in?
Denmodei: haven’t really decided yet, I’m still trying to find my bearing.
Nana ama: Who motivates you in life?
Denmodei: My mum, she’s my everything, but thats not all i have really nice friends that believe in me and make sure i don’t give up.
Nana ama: They must like you, your probably a wonderful friend to them.
Denmodei: hahaha, I try my best.
Nana ama: who is your crush in the law faculty?
Denmodei: wow, I don’t have any.
Nana ama: You must have. I don’t mean someone your physically or emotional attracted to, just anyone you really admire maybe because of certain qualities
Denmodei: hmmmm, tricky question
Nana ama: lol, just spill
Denmodei: I guess Kelvin Norin, he is really nice and caring. Funny how its just not to me or his friends but as a matter of fact he’s like that to everyone. I admire such qualities, very few possess it.
Nana Ama: so I’m wondering whats your love life like?
Denmodei: i’m single
Nana ama : just single, or your searching as well?
Denmodei: Not really searching, i guess whatever the wind brings.
Nana ama: you go girl!!, i like that attitude just go with the wind.
Nana ama: what’s your aspiration in life?
Denmodei: My main aim is to be a badass lawyer, someone whose personality motivates people. Also, I definitely want to own a a primary and secondary school.
Nana ama: I guess you love children
Denmodei: yes i love children and ill want to be able to give them good quality education, in as much as theres so much money to be made.
Nana ama: Any words of advice?
Denmodei : Promise yourself never to fail again, live towards it and you’ll never fail again.
Thank you Williams and Denmodei.
This week personalities are purpose driven people who we should admire to be like.
Wishing you a lovely week ahead and remember next week it just might be YOU.
Kudos learned colleagues
ReplyDeleteKudos learned colleagues
ReplyDeleteNice one.. 👍🏻
ReplyDeleteNice one 👍🏻
ReplyDelete