The personality of the week based on popular demand and merit goes to our very own sophisticated Phebe.
Ene: What is your name?
Phebe: My name is Phebe Ochanya Okpidu, I'm sure you didn't know my middle name.
Ene: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
Phebe: I hope to see myself married
Ene: hahaha AMEN!!
Phebe: (grins) well settled, owning many business conglomerates, I hope to see myself managing Bluechips company. hmmm trust me, its a lot.
Ene: Who motivates you in life?
Phebe: God, God first, then my family. They have been really really supportive and I get my strength from them.
Ene: What do you do for fun?
Phebe: I watch movies and dance a lot in my room.
Ene: Who is your crush in the law faulty necessarily not someone you are attracted probably someone whose attributes you admire and why?
Phebe: They are so many I admire, but then I admire Emmanuel Joshua (Level 300).
Joshua is down to earth, He is really intelligent and i just like his personality.
Ene: Everyone wants to know what your love life is like, tell us your fairy tale
Phebe: Iv had my fair share of hurtful relationships
Ene: I know right.
Phebe: But presently I'm in a very serious relationship, I'm dating this nice guy *winks*
Ene: Whats our husband's name?
Phebe; I can't disclose it.
Ene: Lol, alright so definitely no boyfriend snatcher.
Phebe: He is such a nice person, I won't describe my relationship as perfect because we have our ups and downs. But so far it has been and would stay beautiful.
Ene: awwww, Major cute.
Ene: Whats your aspiration in life?
Phebe: I see myself advocating for women, over the years women have been going through a lot especially abuse and violence. A man does something and he gets away with it but a women does the same thing and gets criticised. I really want to stand and fight for the women.
Ene: Phebe for the women!!! especially for the rapists going scott free.
Phebe: Yels, thats why I'm going for the post of Women Commissioner in the SRC. The females in Kings University College needs to be represented with the best.
Ene: Thank you for being our personality of the year, it was really amazing hearing your story.
Guys, having heard Phebe's story, I urge us to aspire to be like Phebe!
Go Phebe!!!
Awwwwwww. Gracias!
ReplyDeleteGreat short note and great personalities... God bless ur existence. Much love learned colleague.
ReplyDeleteI'm so humbled!
ReplyDeleteGreat short note and great personalities... God bless ur existence. Much love learned colleague.
ReplyDelete☺ nice
ReplyDeleteLooool... Personality of the year ???... Thought it's personality of the week.. Buh then... Wow, that's some personality. Nice and inspirational phebz... ����
ReplyDeleteGeorge sorry made a typo supposed to be thanks for being one of our personalities for this year.
DeleteI guess no one is really perf.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHmmm it's really amazing
ReplyDeleteWell deserved Barrister Phebe!
ReplyDelete